A physIQ + Syneos On Demand Webinar
The Opportunities & Benefits of Continuous Patient Data Streams in Clinical Trials
Wearable biosensors present an amazing opportunity to transform clinical trials. With the solution, intermittent, subjective health measures can be replaced with continuous, objective data that provides an unprecedented view into human health and unmatched safety monitoring.
In this panel-discussion webinar, experts from physIQ and Syneos examine the many benefits of wearables, focusing on four types of opportunities they present for clinical trials.
- Operational: Wearables can make studies easier to run, reduce site burden, and can eliminate source document verification.
- Trial Design: Wearables have the power to provide richer data, power decentralized trial designs, open new geographies, and increase patient diversity.
- Regulatory: Wearables make challenging therapies achievable through preventive safety designs
- Financial: All these factors can combine to reduce trial timelines and testing procedures while increasing data quality
Who should watch:
- Clinical Operations
- Translational Medicine
- Decentralized Clinical Trial Leadership/Managers
- Digital Strategy/Innovation Leaders
- Chief Technology Officers
- Medical Directors at CROs & Sponsors