Senior Mobile Software Engineer
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
As a Senior Software Engineer - Mobile, you will play a key role in developing our primary applications which interfaces with various medical devices to collect and upload medical data from our users for further analysis. You will work closely with other engineers to implement new features and improve physIQ’s mobile solutions. Your work will be used at scale and will have significant impact on healthcare for our clients and partners.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve mobile application(s).
- Integrating mobile application with IoT and wearable devices.
- Optimize the user interfaces, apply mobile architectural patterns, and use industry best practices for testable, extensible, maintainable and reusable code.
- Develop end-user applications quickly
- Continuously learn and educate yourself on the latest software engineering techniques and tools in the mobile ecosystem.
- 4+ years’ experience with Mobile Application Development for iOS
- Bachelor’s/Master's in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in professional end to end iOS development
- Proficient in Swift and comfortable with Kotlin, Objective-C, Cocoapod dependency manager, Xcode and Gradle build system
- Knowledge of design patterns like MVP, MVVM, MVC or VIPER
- Experience in writing unit tests using XCUI Test, XCTest, JUnit, etc
- Experience with libraries like SwiftUI, RxSwift, sqldelight
- Experience in working with RESTful API's
- Someone who can work well within a team but also be self-directed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Top notch organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a changeful environment
Nice to haves
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks like Koin or Kodein
- Experience with implementing complex UI elements for iOS applications
- Experience in CI/CD automation
- Experience with BLE devices
- Experience with Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile