Senior Mobile Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer - Mobile, you will play a key role in developing our primary applications which interfaces with various medical devices to collect and upload medical data from our users for further analysis. You will work closely with other engineers to implement new features and improve physIQ’s mobile solutions. Your work will be used at scale and will have significant impact on healthcare for our clients and partners.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve mobile application(s).
- Integrating mobile application with IoT and wearable devices.
- Optimize the user interfaces, apply mobile architectural patterns, and use industry best practices for testable, extensible, maintainable and reusable code.
- Develop end-user applications quickly
- Continuously learn and educate yourself on the latest software engineering techniques and tools in the mobile ecosystem.
- 4+ years’ experience with Mobile Application Development for iOS
- Bachelor’s/Master's in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in professional end to end iOS development
- Proficient in Swift and comfortable with Kotlin, Objective-C, Cocoapod dependency manager, Xcode and Gradle build system
- Knowledge of design patterns like MVP, MVVM, MVC or VIPER
- Experience in writing unit tests using XCUI Test, XCTest, JUnit, etc
- Experience with libraries like SwiftUI, RxSwift, sqldelight
- Experience in working with RESTful API's
- Someone who can work well within a team but also be self-directed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Top notch organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a changeful environment
Nice to haves
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks like Koin or Kodein
- Experience with implementing complex UI elements for iOS applications
- Experience in CI/CD automation
- Experience with BLE devices
- Experience with Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile