The following applies to your use of our public-facing marketing website www.physiq.com.
By interacting with our site, you generate information like this:
- What you clicked on,
- How long you looked at it,
- Where you scrolled to in a page,
- How you choose to navigate from page-to-page in the site,
- What internet address your inquiry appears to be coming from – which generally narrows down to just your internet provider or company.
In an effort to understand what interests people on our site, we want to use information to:
- Identify what part of the world interest is coming from,
- What pages are more interesting to viewers,
- Whether our material continues to hold your interest or not,
- How you navigated through our material,
- Find bugs in our site and fix them.
By using this site you agree to the following terms:
- You consent to let us use the information described above, and information like that we can glean from your activity, to help us understand your interests.
- We may ask you to provide personal contact details in order to allow you access to certain content. You are free to choose not to provide that information. If you do, however, you consent for us to add you to our mailing list. We will send interesting information related to physIQ, but you can unsubscribe at any time.