Vice President of Marketing
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
The Vice President of Marketing will develop and lead the marketing function for the organization, setting the vision and strategic direction for the physIQ brand as well as for the company’s products. The person in this role will position physIQ’s platform and solutions in the Life Sciences and Healthcare markets and define go-to-market strategies that will accelerate growth globally. This newly-created role is a key member of the Leadership team, is a highly-collaborative player/coach and will continuously discover and meet the objectives of a dynamic, growing business.
- Architect, develop and lead execution of physIQ’s integrated marketing strategies (traditional and digital) to drive brand awareness, growth, and revenue on all sides of the business
- Develop physIQ’s go-to-market strategy for new and existing products and features in partnership with internal stakeholders
- Develop and deploy marketing strategies that measurably impact the sales cycle
- Define and evolve physIQ’s brand positioning as the thought leader in remote patient monitoring and digital biomarkers
- Ensure phyisIQ is optimally utilizing all available resources to develop the brand, including the company website, social media channels and other mediums
- Create and reinforce functional and process excellence to enable scalability
- Define and deliver reporting to the leadership team and company-wide on departmental goals and project outcomes
- Represent physIQ at conferences and events as a speaker and thought leader
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and key external messaging to be used in marketing programs and across sales and customer success
- Lead market research and competitive analysis initiatives
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for pharma/life sciences purchasing
- Manage agencies and third parties as needed in the execution of programs
- 15+ years of Marketing Leadership experience within high-growth, entrepreneurial organizations including experience in digital health
- Demonstrated experience successfully creating and launching marketing strategy across multiple channels within the healthcare or pharmaceutical space
- Exceptional project management, presentation and writing skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously while adhering to high levels of accuracy and quality of work
- Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate across a number of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience managing quarterly and annual program budgets
- Experience with vendor management and negotiations
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline
- Must live within a commutable distance to the downtown Chicago area
Nice to Have
- B2B2C experience strongly preferred
- Advanced degree preferred
- Experience with AI/Digital Health preferred
- Experience with startup acceleration, M&A and funding preferred