PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers, with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion, and relentless drive towards solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers, and their patients, depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are, literally, keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen, and do it with a world-class team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
PhysIQ is seeking a talented Technical Writer to research, write, and edit product user manuals. In this role, the Technical Writer will write accurate, engaging, user-friendly documentation that adheres to company and regulatory guidelines. The Technical Writer will have experience writing for the software industry, preferably in the area of digital health or connected mobility. Documentation may include content provided by external vendors whose products contribute to the physIQ platform.
This is a part-time position for approximately 6 months. The Technical Writer will work under the direction of Director of Product Management and VP of Customer Success. Must be able to work independently, within tight deadlines and take direction well. Experience collaborating with customer service and product management is a must.
- BA/BS in Technical Communication or related discipline, or at least 3 – 5 years of experience in writing complex documentation for web-based software
- Strong writing, production, and technical editing skills
- Translate complex technical and scientific concepts into plain English
- Experience in medical writing is a plus
- Familiarity with API documentation for REST or. NET APIs is a plus
- Adhere to corporate and regulatory standards to ensure data consistency and compliant documents
- Apply style and formatting guidelines as appropriate for the document
- Ability to use advanced functions to format Microsoft® Word documents
- Familiarity with electronic publishing tools is a plus
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Portfolio of work and/or writing samples
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org