Supply Chain Specialist
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
PhysIQ is seeking a talented Supply Chain Specialist with purchasing and vendor management expertise to develop manage client demand for the company’s Customer Success business unit. By serving as the materials and logistics expert to the customer implementation and support teams, you will:
- Ordering supplies from approved vendors, especially supplies used to support active projects (as opposed to supplies used for internal testing by developers or R&D) and for tracking the supplies from the time we place a PO until they arrive at physIQ’s offices.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all active and upcoming projects insofar as they draw on our inventory (e.g. how increase in expected enrollment will impact our inventory and ordering supplies as needed).
- Building and maintaining relationships with key vendors. Involves conducting regular check-ins with key vendor contact person.
- Work toward a greater understanding of vendor’s manufacturing processes, product availability, relevant product changes, etc. insofar as it may impact physIQ’s ability to support projects.
- Where applicable, will research alternate, backup or international vendors to ensure physIQ is getting the right product as a competitive price, to have redundancy in our supply chain, or to support projects outside the US.
- Tracks product nonconformities and takes appropriate action to resolve issue.
- Creating, maintaining and updating document-controlled work instructions, manufacturing instructions and SOPs related to the lifecycle of physIQ devices and supplies including receiving supplies, cleaning supplies that have been returned from the field, and shipping supplies to customers.
- Works with Inventory Database Manager and Customer Operations Manager to build tools into the database to improve workflows and add needed functionality.
- Oversees the day-to-day tasks of shipping personnel. Responsible for training shippers on work instructions and auditing to ensure they’re complying with guidelines.
- Reporting on inventory levels, changes in demand, and how efficiently projects manage their physIQ supplies.
- Actively finds ways to save the company money through reducing on-hand inventory and reducing inventory waste in the field.
Global Inventory Management
- Maintaining up-to-date records for how best to ship to all international projects.
- Point of contact with customs officials and courier services for resolving customs issues.
- Improves existing procedures to improve international shipment delivery.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in business, logistics, systems engineering, supply chain management or similar
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with inventory management software and forecasting strategies
- Experience conducting tracking and data analysis
- Product and inventory management certification a plus
Nice to Have
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities