PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant who has a strong understanding of GAAP and will be responsible for maintaining financial procedures and confirming financial compliance. This position will report to the Controller.
- Maintain the management of the general ledger, including the maintenance, reconciliation, and documentation of general ledger accounts
- Assist with month end close of the books
- Reconcile daily cash accounts
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist with preparation of financial statements
- Assist with other compliance reporting and tax returns
- Assist with preparation for Annual Audit fieldwork
- Assemble and prepare statistics on key areas of company operations and assist in analyzing, interpreting, and communicating this information
- Develop and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of accrual basis accounting experience
- Preferred accounting, general ledger experience in ecommerce or technology company
- Tech savvy in Microsoft Office
- Detailed oriented
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Online
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Strong attention to detail
- Meet and exceed deadlines
Nice to have
- Experience working with Bill.com
- Public accounting experience
- Inventory experience
- Business and sales tax experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent english written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to understand business context and requirements
- Ability to hit the ground running and provide value immediately
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Effective at driving short-term actions that are consistent with long-term goal