It can't be overstated how rapidly healthcare has been changing in recent years. One inescapable trend is the real-time analysis of patient vitals data. Here, at physIQ, we turn raw physiological information into insights about one's health. Clinicians leverage these insights to make the best decisions be they in a healthcare delivery or drug discovery setting. Powered by the PhysIQ Cloud Platform and our unique remote monitoring solution, we are helping to transform the very notion a hospital by delivering insight to clinicians wherever the point of care may be.
Our customers, and their patients, depend on us to build technology that will forever change healthcare.
It's a very exciting time here at physIQ as we focus on delivering real-time healthcare insights at scale in order to keep up with fast-growing customer demand.
PhysIQ is looking for a Software Engineer to help us grow our existing Cloud Platform built on an ecosystem of modern technologies (including Kubernetes, Apache Flink, Cassandra, etc.).
You'll find a balance between feature work, cross-team collaboration, and exploration of innovative ways to improve the platform.
- Design, develop, test, and document software in a manner consistent with our FDA-compliant management system
- Prototype new solutions and maintain existing ones
- Follow development best practices and coding standards
- 3+ years of software engineering to include JVM and Python experience
- Experience with Big Data processing platforms (Hadoop, Spark, Flink, etc.)
- Experience with distributed systems (Kafka, Casandra, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Confidence in being a self-starter with excellent oral and communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience designing, deploying, and managing large-scale application infrastructures
- Experience with a major cloud platform, such as GCE, AWS, or Azure
- Experience with Gradle
- Experience with Kotlin
- A scientific mind predisposed towards hypothesis formulation