Senior Software Development Engineer In Test - Backend
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
- Create test plans/reports and test scenarios as they relate to testing project requirements to ensure the overall quality of software delivered
- Create requirement/test case relationship traceability
- Contribute to and assist in implementing improvements in test methods and strategies
- Communicate findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- 3+ years’ experience developing test automation or combination of development in an object-oriented language, preferably Kotlin/Java
- 1+ years’ experience in Python
- 2+ years’ experiences developing test automation in Cucumber/Gherkin
- Hands on experience on test automation of REST API services
- Someone who can work well within a team but also be self-directed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with Linux such as shell scripting, configuration management, CLI tools
- Hands on experience maintaining project code with Git-base repositories such as Gitlab or Github
Nice to have
- Experience with virtualization and cloud services such as Kubernetes, Docker, and GCE/GKE
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of relational and non-relational database