Senior Data Scientist
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers, with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion, and relentless drive towards solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers, and their patients, depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are, literally, keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen, and do it with a world-class team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
Come join our R&D team, bringing your gold-plated, titanium-strength machine learning and AI acumen to bear on our treasure trove of continuous real-world ambulatory physiology data as a Senior Data Scientist. This is the analytics environment you’ve been waiting for. No more movie recommenders, spam filters, fraud detectors or face recognizers – you’ve been there, done that. Apply your skills on something important – revolutionizing medicine! We apply the latest in ML and NN to rich, well labeled sensor streams from real-world patients. We are looking for a seasoned Senior Data Scientist to help us push the envelope.
- Development of algorithms and NNs to perform feature detection in raw physiology data
- Develop and apply deep learning tools to wearable sensor data
- Research and develop algorithms for characterizing movement from actigraphy sensors
- Investigate and evaluate wearable sensing devices
- Apply signal processing techniques to sensor data
- Supporting analyses activities related to clinical trials
- Statistical analyses of performance data
- Deliver production code for algorithms to product under a Design Control process
- Masters or above in relevant technical field (or equivalent technical background)
- 5+ years developing and testing data analysis algorithms
- Recent or current heavy daily use of one of: MATLAB, R, Python (Python preferred)
- Familiarity with deep learning tools (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow/Keras, MATLAB NN Toolbox, etc.)
- Solid written and oral communication skills in English language
Nice to have
- Experience in health care operations, medicine
- Experience in biomedical sensor data
- Relatively up-to-date know-how in Google cloud computing and cloud storage
- Advanced training in statistics
- Experience with version control software, preferably git
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org