Sales Operations Manager
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
The Sales Operations Manager works closely with the Commercial team and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting sales and sales leadership. This is a unique opportunity to play a significant role in the expansion of a business that is changing the way healthcare is delivered. The Sales Operations Manager is a key member of the team and will play a significant role in ensuring a high-functioning commercial organization. The role is highly dynamic – each day will bring new opportunities to seize and challenges to solve. The Sales Operations Manager must embrace a high pressure, fast-paced work environment and thrive in uncertainty
- Partners with the Commercial team to help with the coordination and fulfillment of sales opportunities.
- Leads research activities to define market targets and opportunities. This includes research in scientific/clinical domains.
- Supports proposal development within tight timelines. Includes project management, cross-functional team coordination, financial/price modeling, and proposal writing. Leads subsequent Statement of Work development.
- Works with Marketing to develop presentation materials and other collateral.
- Develops pricing models and provides analytical support.
- Maintains and reports sales data. Manages the CRM tool.
- Leads competitive intelligence and other research projects. Distills information and reports key insights to commercial team.
- Coordinates meetings between prospective clients and Sales Executives. Ensures appropriate team stakeholders are present and informed.
- Continuously learns and builds a knowledge base around relevant industries and technologies including pharmaceutical companies, clinical trials and wearable biosensors.
- 5+ years experience in a sales support and/or client-facing role, preferably within a healthcare, clinical trials, or technology focused organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Proven track record of thriving in a fast-paced environment where critical thinking and proactive teamwork are essential for success.
- Highly analytical with a deep interest in science.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including writing, proofreading, editing and presenting.
Nice to Have
- Experience in inside sales and lead generation.
- Scientific/engineering degree or background.
- Experience with designing or managing clinical trials and related services/technologies.