Project Manager - Healthcare Delivery
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists, world-class data scientists, and commercial leaders in the digital health space. Our pinpointIQ solution developed for the Healthcare arena delivers improved patient and clinician value while setting the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
The Project Manager - Healthcare Delivery will be responsible for building and executing the implementation process to deliver the pinpointIQ solution within healthcare facilities. With proven successes leading healthcare IT projects and a healthcare technology subject matter expert, you will ensure high quality delivery for customer facing projects including new implementations, upgrades & expansions.
The ideal candidate will be a high-performing healthcare project manager with proven successes lead-ing healthcare IT projects such as digital enablement (wearables, telemedicine, EMR connectivity etc) & delivering high quality value to healthcare customers.
The Project Manager – Healthcare Delivery is the center of activity and change and therefore must be flexible with strong interpersonal, leadership, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills.
You will be reporting directly to the Director Key Accounts Strategy and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including:
- Developing a robust and repeatable implementation process to successfully implement pinpointIQ into healthcare customers
- Project lead for all customer facing projects including new implementations, upgrades, and en-hancements
- Ensure project success, satisfaction of contractual obligations, and transition of customers into the customer success department
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules and budgets and present project status updates
- Manage project risks, develop mitigation plans and resolve problems impacting project completion, proactively resolve project issues and escalate to management when necessary
- Maintain project files and internal and external reporting requirements. Improve product quality and customer satisfaction through continuous product and process im-provement while maintaining regulatory compliance
- Provide feedback from the field to assist Engineering / Research with feedback to optimize the pin-pointIQ solution in the customer environment
- Update and develop customer facing help documents and contract templates to reflect current business practices
- Collaborates with leadership team and other senior, therapeutic area, geography and functional leaders to enable oversight of operational performance, resourcing, financial health/strategy and business planning and execution
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal colleagues and leaders responsible for the delivery of projects and services to improve information exchange, project delivery, and under-standing between groups and excellent customer experience
- Utilizes systems, tools, and reports to identify trends in risks and/or issues that present opportuni-ties to leverage the team influence and expertise
- Serves as the customers’ executive single point of contact and escalation support person for all op-erational issues/discussions. Communicates with all stakeholders regularly to identify potential problem areas and acts quickly to remove the risk/resolve the issue
- Supports sales activities & contract negotiations
- Helps define and articulate health plan customer value across the set of physIQ Strategic Accounts
- Serves as the primary interface with the physIQ Data and Analytics group to manage customer re-porting - clinical, technical, and user experience
- Partners across different physIQ functions (operations, technology, etc.) to diagnose and generate action plans to address service delivery challenges
- Participates in Account Planning forums to ensure effective execution of quarterly account goals
- Develops trust-based relationships with customers within Health Care providers / payors - market-ing, patient services, IT, and senior leaders
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Diverse experience in areas of medical device / solution / digital health / EMR implementations, systems strategy, workflow strategy, project management, consulting, and support
- Analytical experience working with data to highlight customer value Ability to generate impact-ful content/insights that support high-yield customer interactions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all lev-els of the organization, including at the C-level
- Commercial / business development acumen to identify and support renewal and growth strat-egies
- A tenacious partnership ethos with a relentless focus on follow through and maintaining trust
- A steady demeanor with the judgement to determine when to escalate and how to prioritize competing inputs
- The intellectual curiosity to get to the bottom of customer issues and opportunities and the willingness to roll up sleeves and work toward solutions in partnership with operational coun-terparts across the organization
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent judgment and decision-making capability with ability to apply critical and analytical thinking skills and manage complex/ambiguous situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing at all levels, including the capability to build strong relationships in a matrix organization