PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
The Product Manager role is responsible for the product development life cycle from strategic planning to product launch for a multiple release roadmap of products in the physIQ platform. This position is responsible for collaborating with key internal stakeholders and customers, balancing marketing, sales, engineering, research, and clinical support. You will also help define and manage feature prioritization and functionality, user experience, and associated services. In addition, serving as the chief product evangelist, will own parts of the physIQ products strategy and communicate to internal physIQ stakeholder’s future release schedules, where new features appear in the roadmap and report any performance issues as they arise.
- Product vision – Define and communicate a long-term strategic vision for the physIQ “end-to-end” ambulatory patient monitoring product, which will primarily serve the needs of the life sciences, clinical trials, and big pharma companies who seek greater insight into how their products impact subjects in clinical trials. Working with business development, develop product business cases that capitalize on market opportunities to generate revenue growth.
- Market Requirements – Working with the business development, marketing, and sales team, identify new product features that would enhance marketability or increase revenue opportunities in the primary or secondary markets. Lead or participate in focus group sessions with customers/prospects to obtain “voice of the customer” input for populating and curating the feature backlog. Prepare feature design specs and acceptance criteria before adding requirements to the backlog to assist with scheduling and prioritization. Prioritize customer requirements, working with stakeholders and internal teams to define market opportunities and business plans supporting company goals.
- Regulatory Requirements – Working with the VP of Regulatory to ensure the platform meets or exceeds relevant regulatory requirements and that all new product features will satisfy all regulatory requirements before scheduling the inclusion of the feature into a production release schedule. If a feature is to be added to a non-production release, make appropriate accommodations for platform segregation.
- Engineering - Working with the Director – Product Management, VP of Engineering, and SCRUM Master to estimate the level of effort for all prioritized features in the backlog, to facilitate a prioritization process for the product roadmap. Coordinate activities between engineering and the other internal stakeholders to develop adequate wire-frames or development specs to enable sprint planning and efficient execution along with all necessary acceptance and performance testing.
- Quality – Serve as the Quality Leader for the QMS process in all life science solutions.
- Competitive analysis - Lead the innovation process to increase the product distinctiveness. Continuously monitor similar life sciences digital health solutions for functionality and user interface, disseminating this information to all internal stakeholders. This information will inform the product roadmap and backlog and assist the sales and marketing team with product positioning. In addition, stay abreast of current and novel developments in the pharma and life sciences field.
- Over-communicate - Uses multiple communications formats for keeping project teams and the business unit up to date on development efforts and product performance issues. For example, prepare presentations on the platform development roadmap for internal stakeholders to make sure all are aware of product roadmap issues. In addition, work with the sales and marketing team to communicate on future releases as necessary.
- External product consultants – When appropriate, contract with and manage consultants (i.e., UX or human factor experts) to augment internal skills to support the roadmap.
- BS in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience in related fields. MBA or advanced degree a plus. Product management and/or project certifications (AIPMM) are a plus.
- Minimum three years of professional experience in product management roles, including strategy, design, development, technical product management, functional design, etc. Should have experience with an enterprise SaaS product. Experience managing a software product considered a “medical device’ by the FDA is a definite plus.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills. Minimum three years of professional experience with an agile software development process using project management tools such as Jira.
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and the ability to drive collaborative decision-making and consensus among varied stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are imperative. The ability to engage technical and non-technical audiences via strong written, oral, and visual communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing, Distributed Systems, and Web Services.
- Strong user experience/design sense and customer focus.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and manage projects with competing priorities