PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
PhysIQ is seeking a Customer/Operations Specialist who will be responsible for front-line customer support for physIQ clinical projects, providing technical support regarding device and platform use to customers, clinicians and monitored patients and subjects. This position responds to phone calls, emails and help request tickets in a timely and positive manner.
The individual in this role further supports the goals of physIQ’s clinical customers by conducting proactive review of patient/subject study compliance and data collection, with outreach to patients and clinicians as needed to improve participation.
This role also includes some logistical duties. The individual in this role will interface with the physIQ inventory system to ensure that supplies requests are logged and processed in a timely and consistent manner.
- This position involves the duty to answer support calls coming in to physIQ’s support call number(s) from patients and clinical users. All calls should be handled professionally and in accordance with the company’s call handling procedures. Duties also include handling support requests that come in via email and via request tickets in physIQ’s help ticket system. In all cases, the person in this position will timely complete ticket resolution forms in the ticket system.
- This position involves review of compliance alerts generated by physIQ’s monitoring platform, assessment of data quality issues, and contacting clinical staff or monitored subjects as appropriate to remediate possible causes of noncompliance to maximize the amount of data being successfully collected.
- The company may reasonably ask this person to contribute to any other business activity of the company for which the person has sufficient capability and which does not impose an unreasonable burden or unreasonable safety risk.
- Customer Support and/or Operations experience
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Customer handling experience
- Familiarity with customer support functions
Nice to have
- Display professional, positive, and approachable attitude
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated, driven individual
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to work well with shifting priorities
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team of internal and external resources
- Keen attention to detail