Marketing Manager - Healthcare Delivery
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists, world-class data scientists, and commercial leaders in the digital health space. Our pinpointIQ solution developed for the Healthcare arena delivers improved patient and clinician value while setting the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
The Marketing Manager - Healthcare Delivery is an exciting position where you will be a key member of the physIQ healthcare team responsible for managing the operational upstream and downstream marketing activities for physIQ’s evolving Healthcare arena. This will include the current and future solution development to enhance virtual care models and the corresponding campaigns, programs, collateral development, and initiatives to establish and maintain and leading market position.
Comfort with ambiguity and passion for healthcare and innovation is a must considering the transformational nature of the market. Demonstrated track record of establishing and managing a metrics-driven marketing operations system is required, as is marketing/communications experience in healthcare.
You will be reporting directly to the SVP/GM Healthcare Delivery and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including:
- Develop, plan, and execute the marketing programs and activities necessary for the successful launch and expansion of our virtual care solutions
- Design, develop, and distribute all collateral material including sales and clinical training and field use to drive adoption
- Perform market analysis (customers and competitors) to define the conceptual space to own and occupy (market mapping) and support product design, positioning and pricing
- Identify and develop relationships with key thought leaders. Cultivate these leaders to gain support for studies, publications, market education, and advisory input to physIQ.
- Work in close concert with Sales, Clinical, R&D, Regulatory, Quality, and Operations to ensure the solutions and messaging are designed to meet the needs and preferences of the customers and Healthcare market
- Develop a strategy by which to leverage our leadership position to define and shape the space
- Develop tactical plan to drive the strategy, inclusive of metrics and measurement tools
- Evaluate the existing physIQ branding and messaging platform and identify need for refinement in the context of the market opportunity
- Continuously monitor the market (and our brand within) to assess threats and opportunities, opti-mize the physIQ brand standing/awareness, and continue to shape the market definition
- Identify key strategic opportunities and partnerships that would advance the brand standing and support business development in pursuit of opportunities
- Work with PR agency to build a social media strategy and calendar to maximize awareness
- Develop the event/conference plan with execution strategy
- Theoretical knowledge typically achieved through a related four-year college experience, such as a bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or science
- 5+ years in a marketing or communications role, ideally in a high-growth, high tech healthcare organization (especially downstream marketing)
- Experience working with SaaS based products required, familiarity with healthcare clinical workflow, IT tools, and medical devices highly desirable
- A multitasker who considers herself/himself a “Player/Coach” with the ability to wear multiple hats simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with all key marketing pillars and tools necessary to evolve and amplify the brand and drive inbound market interest
- Familiar with messaging and marketing within constraints associated with FDA regulations
- Technology savvy with experience evolving brands, developing messaging, reaching audiences, and measuring impact
- Understanding of healthcare marketing opportunities and constraints (e.g. regulatory restrictions) is very important
- Track record of managing many moving parts while elevating a brand. Ability to thrive in unstructured environment and desire to build and create new opportunities
- Comfort with dealing with ambiguity and setting priorities while driving towards a practical solution. Highly organized, detail focused. This is not a 9-5 position
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management and staff
- Experience and ability in crafting and presenting new strategies and processes to the Sr. Management team with the ability to work in a collaborative, environment with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team