Lead Software Engineer
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
- Design and Develop API & SDK Specifications ensuring consistent patterns and interfaces
- End to End management of APIs, SDKs, and Tooling across entire lifecycle
- End user Documentation for all APIs, SDKs, and Tooling
- Scalability and performance of APIs
- Drive improvements in development efficiency for APIs, SDKs, and tooling end users
- Day to Day
- Build and manage a team responsible for the development and support of all APIs, SDKs, and related tooling in a player/coach capacity
- Work intimately with Technical Architect, Product Director, and Software Leads to en-sure APIs, SDKs, and client tooling support product vision and roadmap
- Meet with stakeholders (internal & external) to ensure public APIs, SDKs, and client tools provides the necessary capabilities
- Ensure proper test coverage and automation across API, SDK, and tooling efforts
- Enable self-service API and SDK development across engineering team for efficient fea-ture development
- Maintain a high standard of consistency in code and external interfaces
- Manage distribution of client libraries and updates to internal and external users
- Understand and apply industry best-practices
- 8+ years’ experience developing software
- 5+ years’ experience in Python
- 5+ years’ experience with. JVM languages
- 5+ years’ experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- 5+ years’ experience with Relational Databases
- 5+ years’ with distributed systems (Cassandra, Kafka, Mongo, etc)
- 2+ years’ experiences developing test automation in Cucumber/Gherkin
- 2+ years’ experience with Kubernetes, Docker