PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
This Inventory Specialist position is responsible for handling and processing the inventory of medical devices and supporting hardware through the full inventory lifecycle. This position is primarily responsible for fulfilling customer requests for supplies that are placed in the physIQ inventory system in a timely and efficient manner.
The individual in this role will also process inbound inventory in the context of receiving supplies from physIQ vendors and reprocessing returned supplies from customers.
The individual in this role should have strong organizational skills. They will be responsible for maintaining an orderly work area, which is essential to the traceability of all physIQ inventory at all stages of the inventory lifecycle.
- Provisioning and Order Fulfillment. This position will be responsible for using the physIQ medical device inventory system to track and document inventory, and fulfill orders for medical monitoring kits, devices, and replacements for defective units. This includes packaging, labeling and shipping inventory.
- Procurement of Devices. This position also places orders with approved vendors of sensor devices, and other hardware such as mobile phones comprising physIQ’s monitoring kits, when authorized, and processes these into inventory through acceptance procedures on receipt.
- The company may reasonably ask this person to contribute to any other business activity of the company for which the person has sufficient capability and which does not impose an unreasonable burden or unreasonable safety risk.
- Customer Support and/or Operations experience
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Customer handling experience
- Familiarity with customer support functions
Nice to have
- Display professional, positive, and approachable attitude
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated, driven individual
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to work well with shifting priorities
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team of internal and external resources
- Keen attention to detail