Integration & Operations Architect
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
PhysIQ is seeking a talented technical “utility player” with data and integration expertise to develop robust IT systems for the company’s Customer Success business unit. By serving as the technical expert to the customer implementation and support teams, you will:
- Extract and deliver business analytics from company’s product platform
- Automate the company’s user support operations
- Investigate and work with Engineering to remediate platform issues
- Provide enhancements or investigations into the product functionality
- Support security and privacy initiatives based on adopted frameworks
Immediate backlog includes creating data-driven insights to answer logistical and operational questions and automating key tasks to drive successful product adoption by our medical user base.
This role is ideal for someone who is not intimidated by the unknown of problems or situations they are tasked with solving, and instead is energized by finding and implementing a smart solution. Key attributes are pro-active, self-motivated, solutions oriented, and alert to finding inefficiencies that could be improved through technology.
This role is a good fit for someone who prefers to work across multiple technologies and systems; enjoys the challenges of diverse projects; and does not like to be locked into just one programming language, development of just one product module, or a singular function.
- Develop in-house platform and tools to abstract and analyze meta-data from the company’s medical patient monitoring platform to gain insights into operational questions Automate the company’s user support operations
- Write Python scripts against the API of the company’s medical patient monitoring platform Provide enhancements or investigations into the product functionality
- Code middleware between APIs of third-party tools used by the company for certain business operations (Zendesk, Jira, etc.) Perform regression testing and documenting results in the releases
- Develop and administrate SQL databases for inventory, provisioning and other business operations system
- Document procedures around business analytics and operations platforms, including system access, maintenance, backup and disaster recovery
- Manage cloud servers performing the above tasks, commonly with AWS/Google Cloud consoles, SSH, and Linux command line scripting
- Collaborate with product development team on characterizing software and hardware bug severity and prioritization
- Support customer support team and department leadership with ad hoc reporting from all business operations systems as needed
- Assist in the design, implementation, and operationalization of information security initiatives and controls
- Provide operational support for on-going audits and security/privacy related tasks
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or engineering field (or equivalent technical background)
- Strong Python programming skills
- Familiarity with Unix / Linux OS administration
- Solid communication and writing skills
- Self-disciplined and solutions oriented
Nice to have
- Cloud processing experience (preferably Google cloud compute)
- Experience working with a REST API
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with version control software, preferably git
- Experience with compliance and regulatory environments
- Experience with ISO security frameworks
- Experience with NIST
- Experience with GDPR