Front End Test Engineer
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
PhysIQ is seeking a Front End Test Engineer who will be responsible for documenting and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality products. Involved in test planning, writing automated test cases/scripts and test execution. Responsible for analyzing automated test scenario results. Involved in projects of moderate to high complexity within one or more development environments.
- Actively and independently acquire and analyze data for software process evaluation and improvements and integrate them into business processes to address business needs
- Develop, modify, enhance and implement test plans designed to support new or existing business initiatives
- Perform both front-end and back-end system triaging and troubleshooting when identifying defects
- Diagnose, evaluate, solution, and execute against complex issues
- Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test statuses for reporting
- Develop automation test scenarios using Kotlin, Selenium and Gherkin
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Solid understanding of Enterprise Web Applications
- Ability to solve technical problems and translate technical requirements into test plans
- Ability to track multiple test efforts simultaneously and synthesize the results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of Agile testing processes and practices
- Experience using JIRA project management tools
- Excellent understanding of test automation frameworks and tools
- Experience with automation tools like Cucumber, Selenium, WebDriver IO
- Experience with Cloud Testing Tools (e.g. Sauce Labs)
- Experience testing within multiple browsers and screen resolutions
- Understanding of database schemas and querying tools
Nice to have
- Display professional, positive, and approachable attitude
- Excellent communicator
- Critical thinker, ability to negotiate with key stakeholders and maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated, driven individual
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to work well with shifting priorities
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team of internal and external resources
- Keen attention to detail