PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists, and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication.
Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion, and a relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers, and their patients, depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are, literally, keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things happen only when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
PhysIQ is seeking an experienced Engagement Manager (EM) with strong technical aptitude to lead multiple customer projects, from implementation to optimization. Responsibilities include project planning, routine communications, internal resource management, technical build, documentation and working cross functionally with operations and engineering team members. The Engagement Manager will be the primary customer contact through their lifecycle with physIQ and will serve as our corporate ambassador to ensure high customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, the Engagement Manager will lead the planning and implementation of physIQ projects to ensure data collection, increase end-user adoption, and meet project deliverables. The EM is the consummate professional, skilled at account management and the ability to provide effective communication and positive results.
- Manage a portfolio of physIQ project
- Work interactively with clients to plan and implement clinical projects of varying complexity
- Create and execute project work plans to meet internal and external requirements
- Manage project scope, activities and risk, prepare and communicate status reports
- Effectively communicate to ensure satisfaction of project progression; foster strong customer relationships
- Document processes and learned best practices for internal and external audiences
- Act as the primary customer contact for managing day-to-day project activities
This role is ideal for someone who thrives on process and problem solving, is respectfully assertive, and enjoys working cross-functionally in rapidly growing company. It requires strong business acumen, experience working with varying levels of internal and external personnel, and has a pro-active, “put the customer first” philosophy.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- A proven track record of successfully managing the delivery of a complex software product for multiple clients simultaneously
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a technology-oriented company or role
- Customer facing experience, including account management, customer service, or engagement management
- Solid understanding of project management principles and methodologies
- Team player with proven ability to create and manage working relationships to obtain buy-in and drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; this position involves daily customer interaction
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, must be detail-oriented
- Results oriented, resourceful, comfortable working under tight deadlines with a demanding set of internal and external customers
Nice to Have
- Experience with commercial project management software applications
- Experience working in healthcare or with a healthcare technology vendor
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org