Director Key Accounts Strategy
PhysIQ?is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
The Director Key Accounts Strategy will be responsible for managing, developing and growing physIQ's enterprise and key accounts. As a healthcare technology subject matter expert you will ensure high quality delivery for projects within the portfolio and identify new business, expand existing business and support renewals of existing customers. This is a highly collaborative role as you will be identifying the relevant growth opportunities and aligning them to our technology, customer success, product management as well as the field sales teams.
The ideal candidate will be able to lead digital enablement (wearables, telemedicine, etc.) implementation projects in a project /manager director capacity, as well as have experience scoping solutions within the clinical research setting. Experience independently designing technology recommendations and articulating the advantages of that custom solution to customers is essential.
This role requires a strong understanding of healthcare technology business practices and the current competitive landscape and excellent understanding of pricing models and costing tools.
You will be reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including:
- Partners globally with other groups to develop new business and to deliver existing business. Responsible for achieving overall financial goals (sales/repeat business, revenue and profitability).
- Partners with cross-functional leadership on the continuous development and improvement of business processes to support teams and to ensure that work is uniform, complete and managed appropriately.
- Develops excellent working relationships with internal colleagues and leaders responsible for the delivery of projects and services to improve information exchange, project delivery, and understanding between groups. Ensures coordination across geographies, therapeutic areas and functions and achieve superior delivery of projects and services.
- Serves as oversight director on a portfolio of projects involving deployment of digital solutions.
- Leads on key account development, driving the strategy behind our solutions and representing the department at bid defenses, ensuring realization of the department vision.
- Utilizes systems, tools and reports to identify trends in risks and/or issues that present opportunities to leverage the team influence and expertise.
- Collaborates with leadership team and other senior, therapeutic area, geography and functional leaders to enable oversight of operational performance, resourcing, financial health/strategy and business planning and execution.
- Serves as the customers’ executive single point of contact and escalation support person for all operational issues/discussions. Communicates with sponsors regularly to identify potential problem areas and acts quickly to remove the risk/resolve the issue.
- Supports vendor management at the governance level and contributes to the compilation of goals and business plan objectives for the strategic partnership.
- Increases sales by identifying target accounts, joint account mapping, account planning, QBR's, defining and positioning our solutions, joint pipeline reviews and forecasting.
- Leverages relationships within these accounts to further expand our executive level engagement, aligning these senior stakeholders to physIQ’s senior leadership.
- Supports sales activities webcasts, roadshows, contract negotiations.
- Helps define and articulate health plan customer value across the set of physIQ Strategic Accounts.
- Leads the ‘consultative arm’ of physIQ Strategic Accounts to help surface growth opportunities and enable our account expansion go-to-market efforts.
- Serves as the primary interface with the physIQ Data and Analytics group to hardwire the customer reporting, opportunity analysis, and pricing needs.
- Defines key customer segments and/or stakeholders and helping deliver rich and relevant insights.
- Develops a roadmap to more effectively standardize and scale physIQ customer reporting requirements.
- Maps out the customer journey and designing a scalable set of ‘value touchpoints.’
- Partners across different physIQ functions (operations, technology, etc.) to diagnose and generate action plans to address service delivery challenges.
- Participates in Account Planning forums to ensure effective execution of quarterly account goals.
- Develops trust-based relationships with customers within biopharmaceutical companies - marketing, patient services, IT, and senior leaders.
- Quarterbacks physIQ colleagues to deliver our solution and value, and retain and grow the business.
- Delivers value to patients, HCPs, biopharma and HCS by improving rates of initiation and adherence to treatment.
- Keeps smiling, working, adding value to your clients, and getting better and better.
- Travels as needed.
- Retains and grow business.
- 10 or more years in a consulting and/or customer solutions role.
- Analytical experience working with data to highlight customer value.
- Ability to generate impactful content/insights that support high-yield customer interactions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including at the C-level.
- Commercial / business development acumen to identify and support renewal and growth strategies.
- Strong command of the financial, operational, and clinical elements of payer and/or value-based care businesses and an ability to package this analysis into a compelling value proposition for specific growth opportunities and the partnership overall.
- A tenacious partnership ethos with a relentless focus on follow through and maintaining trust.
- A steady demeanor with the judgement to determine when to escalate and how to prioritize competing inputs.
- The intellectual curiosity to get to the bottom of partner issues and opportunities and the willingness to roll up sleeves and work toward solutions in partnership with operational counterparts across the org.
- Excellent listening and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, particularly in the realm of telling a compelling story of value contributed to the partnership.
Nice to have
- Excellent understanding of both data management and software programming practices (i.e. wearables, digital enablement, and virtual trial eClinical software).
- Strong financial acumen with strong knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and resource management.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making capability with ability to apply critical and analytical thinking skills and manage complex/ambiguous situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing at all levels, including the capability to build strong relationships in a matrix organization.
- Capable of building a strong network of influential people.
- Excellent knowledge of project management principles and application.
- Strong understanding of regulatory guidelines and directives.
- Proficient in medical therapeutic area and medical terminology.
- Strong marketing and negotiation skills.
- Cultural awareness with ability to work across geographies and cultures.
- Expert in process improvement techniques.
- Capable of executing strate.