Director Business Development - Healthcare Delivery
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists, world-class data scientists, and commercial leaders in the digital health space. Our pinpointIQ solution developed for the Healthcare arena delivers improved patient and clinician value while setting the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
The Director, Business Development is responsible for promoting and selling physIQ’s healthcare solutions to healthcare systems and payers.
Reporting directly to the SVP/GM Healthcare Delivery you will be responsible for the below responsibil-ities:
- Takes a consultative approach to selling
- Sells and markets the healthcare solution in the designated territory
- Generates sales leads
- Achieves financial goals for territory
- Develops influential relationships and manages Key Opinion Leader development with key opportu-nities / targets
- Provides expertise and customer service to customers to ensure a successful implementation and same store growth
- May gather data on marketing trends, competitive solutions, and pricing to capitalize on selling op-portunities
- No supervisory responsibilities
- Theoretical knowledge typically achieved through a related four-year college experience, such as a bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or science
- 7-10 years experience marketing and selling medical devices/ solutions in a healthcare environment (ideally in a virtual care model environment)
- Ability to work at all levels of the complex healthcare environment and therefore have experience of the clinical sell as well as the financial sell
- Exceptional business acumen with a proven track record in persuading clinicians and healthcare management to embrace new ideas and new innovations that change the standard of care
- Must have excellent presentation, writing, and verbal skills
- Must have basic understanding of P&L and basic financial understanding
- Ability to identify and new customers and bond with them on an innovation journey
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Perseverance and grit