Data Operations Analyst
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
PhysIQ is seeking a talented technical and analytical “utility player” with data integration and analytics expertise to assist in developing robust data pipeline and analytics systems. As a member of the Professional Services team within Operations, you will:
- Extract and deliver business analytics from company’s product platform
- Automate the company’s user support operations
- Provide enhancements or investigations into product functionality
- Assist in building data pipelines in and out of the product
- Build prototype solutions for cutting-edge industry challenges
- Deep dive into medical device data
The Professional Services team is a critical part of physIQ’s Operations. This team spans many different disciplines with the goal of supporting the product operations in all things data manipulation related. These such disciplines are data engineering and integration, data science, business analytics, custom reporting, and visualization.
This role is ideal for someone who is not intimidated by the unknown of problems or situations they are tasked with solving, and instead is energized by finding and implementing a smart solution. Key attributes are pro-active, self-motivated, solutions oriented, and alert to finding inefficiencies that could be improved through technology.
This role is a good fit for someone who prefers to work across multiple technologies and systems; enjoys the challenges of diverse projects; and does not like to be locked into just one programming language, development of just one product module, or a singular function.
- Support customer support team and department leadership with ad hoc reporting from all business operations systems as needed
- Automate and maintain the company’s user support operations and alerting
- Assist in conversion of legacy Python scripts to new SDK
- Contribute on creation of new Python scripts for customer support
- Provide platform and analytics support to Customer Success and Clinical teams
- Assist in building solutions for data import and export in and out of the product platform
- Develop and administrate SQL databases to solve reporting needs
- A bachelor’s degree in an analytical or engineering field (or equivalent technical background)
- Strong Python and SQL programming skills
- Proven experience in solving business problems using analytics and statistics
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Unix / Linux
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to solve data-driven problems in a fast-paced environment
- Solid communication and writing skills
Nice to have
- Familiarity with healthcare data and either HL7 or FHIR
- Experience working with a REST API
- Cloud processing experience (preferably Google cloud compute)
- Experience with various file formats and data transfer in and out of systems
- Understanding of version control software, preferably git
- Working knowledge of Tableau or other data visualization tool
- Working knowledge of Database administration
- Understanding of predictive modeling and other data science concepts
- Storytelling using insights gained from data