Clinical Trials Channel Manager
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
The Clinical Trials Channel Manager is responsible for driving revenue through channel partners, namely CROs, decentralized clinical trial companies, and other complementary incumbents within the clinical trials space. The role is focused on expanding opportunities and generating revenue within existing channel relationships and identifying and onboarding new channel relationships. The channel manager understands how clinical trials are designed and put out to bid and has deep experience responding to and winning RFPs. He/she is an expert in how CROs operate and has existing relationships within the industry to accelerate establishing new partnerships. In addition to responsibilities related to relationship-building, the Channel Manager has demonstrated success leading cross-functional teams to develop outstanding proposals and win RFPs. Thus, the role is not limited to expanding channel relationships to get more shots on goal, but leading teams through proposal development and delivery to win the business.
Additionally, the role requires a passion for translational science and using advanced technology to innovate within clinical trials, along with extreme comfort communicating the “art of the possible” to various clinical stakeholders across both CRO teams and sponsors.
- Penetrate existing channel partners and activate their selling infrastructure to maximize the number of opportunities to win business. Map and navigate their organizational structure to ensure all key stakeholders clearly understand physIQ’s value proposition and are well positioned to link opportunity with solution.
- Expand the number of channel relationships. Identify and prioritize targets to pursue according to opportunity size and strategic fit. Communicate the opportunity and value proposition to senior leadership within targets, structure and negotiate deals that optimize odds of shared success. Ensure necessary process, leadership relationships, and lines of communication in place to rapidly and efficiently activate the partnership to drive revenue.
- Lead internal team, in collaboration with the channel partner, to respond to opportunities and win business. Engage internal resources as needed to contribute to each proposal. Effectively tie our value proposition to each specific opportunity/RFP and ensure each proposal optimizes odds of success.
- Identify opportunities to evolve our product and processes to align with channel partner opportunities. Ensure physIQ is organized and structured to be ideally positioned to be a partner of choice within the market. Be highly responsive to channel partner needs and strategic opportunities. Ensure senior leadership within channel partners see physIQ as a key to their success.
- Develop KPIs related to channel partner success. Communicate KPIs internally and ensure team alignment in driving success across the metrics. Track and report KPIs to senior leadership and drive continuous improvement.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with channel partners to exhibit thought leadership and effectively co-market. Lead co-marketing efforts and marshal internal resources as needed to optimize co-promotional execution.
- Lead strategy related to defining physIQ’s position in the market such that we are seen as the optimal partner among potential channel relationships. Develop relationships with senior leadership across the channel market and establish physIQ as THE leader in the space.
- 10+ years’ experience working in (or alongside) CROs to win RFPs and drive revenue.
- Success in carrying a sales quota and meeting/exceeding topline revenue goals.
- Demonstrated success driving volume of RFPs (pipeline development) and leading RFP responses to closed business.
- Broad and deep set of relationships across the CRO industry and a successful track record of developing relationships in the C-suite.
- Fluent in clinical concepts and healthcare, particularly pharmacology and physiology.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly link clinical opportunity to solution value proposition and distill complex concepts into winning messaging.
- Deep understanding of clinical development, trial design and execution.
- Demonstrated passion for applying technology to innovate clinical development.
- Demonstrated ability to “lead without a playbook,” understand the opportunity within whitespace, and develop capabilities and solutions to win.
- Demonstrated comfort in non-structured, fast-paced environments and the ability to “build the plane as it’s flying.”
- Exhibited leadership within a cross-functional, matrix organization to drive towards a strategic or tactical objective.
Nice to Have
- Experience leading push towards decentralized trials.
- Clinical background a plus.
- Track record of working with highly complex/advanced technologies.