Clinical Solutions Expert
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
The Clinical Solutions Expert is a trusted clinical face of physIQ and a leading evangelist in the biopharma medical community. The Clinical Solutions Expert is capable of operating at a strategic, market thought leadership level and also energized by “rolling their sleeves up” to support the selling process. He/she understands the clinical, technical, and regulatory developments that shape the market and translates them into selling opportunities, marketing/messaging refinement, and product development. The Clinical Solutions Expert is fluent in clinical trial design and implementation and proficient in human physiology and regulatory guidance and trends. Furthermore, the Clinical Solutions Expert must be capable of quickly mastering advanced technologies related to biosensors, signal processing, data science and Artificial Intelligence, ultimately connecting unmet clinical need with advanced digital medicine solutions.
The role requires a passion for driving innovation in risk-adverse selling environments and articulating the “art of the possible” to clinical leaders unfamiliar with digital medicine solutions. In addition to supporting Commercial Sales Team members during selling and RFP responses, the role involves staying on top of relevant market clinical developments and translating published data into commercial and/or product development opportunities. The Clinical Solution Expert will also lead clinical content development including publications (and related strategy) and clinically oriented marketing materials.
- Advance selling opportunities by partnering with members of the sales team and serving as the solutions expert throughout the process. Own all elements associated with understanding the unmet need/selling opportunity, defining the solution, and articulating the value proposition to clinical and operational leaders.
- Serve as solutions lead in RFP responses, including opportunity definition, clinical solution strategy development, product value proposition, and related communication. Effectively tie product solution to unmet need and craft responses that are highly differentiated and value-add.
- Establish close relationships across industry with key clinical and operational decision makers and become trusted advisor and resource related to solving clinical development challenges with digital medicine solutions. Lead market education initiatives.
- Identify common clinical development challenges/opportunities across industry and translate into solution/product configurations that lead to repeatable sales.
- Lead clinical solution content development including clinical publications, thought leadership pieces, and marketing materials
- Develop deep understanding of regulatory considerations related to novel clinical endpoints and associated digital biomarkers. Inform R&D roadmap and clinical validation strategies.
- Serve as a clinical/digital representative of the company, participating in speaking engagements and other market-facing opportunities
- Play an active role in developing, nurturing, and activating a clinical advisory board.
- Stay on top of new clinical publications and communicate relevant market insight and intelligence to internal stakeholders.
- Clinical background with extensive experience designing and executing biopharma clinical trials
- Demonstrated interest in digital medicine and innovation
- Demonstrated thought leadership including authoring clinical publications, medical society leadership, speaking engagements etc.
- Experience designing novel solutions for unmet needs in clinical development activities, including clinical trials
- Ability to quickly master new concepts in technology and translate into value-creation opportunities for customers
- Ability to establish and nurture relationships with clinical leadership across biopharma industry as a trusted peer (not salesperson)
- Team player with demonstrated experience partnering with commercial colleagues to advance opportunities and grow revenue
- Experience developing RFP response strategy and translating into winning proposals
Nice to Have
- Clinical degree including MD, APN, PA and/or science/engineering background
- Expert in signal processing, wearable biosensors, data science, and Artificial Intelligence