Business Analyst - Healthcare
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists, world-class data scientists, and commercial leaders in the digital health space. Our pinpointIQ solution developed for the Healthcare arena delivers improved patient and clinician value while setting the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
As a Business Analyst – Healthcare and a key member of the Healthcare team you will produce reports, interpret data, and provide strategic recommendations on areas of improvement and opportunities for the Healthcare commercial and leadership team. The Business Analyst will also be the subject matter expert of the demand generation processes, market data, and commercial systems that drive the overall success of the Healthcare group. The successful Senior Business Analyst will be able to conduct research and analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
This role will report directly to the SVP/GM, Healthcare with the role responsibilities below:
- Identify opportunities for the business to drive revenue and growth
- Produce business plan reports, GoToMarket strategies, pricing / ROI / reimbursement guidelines
- Partner with the commercial leadership team to design content and campaign strategies that grow awareness and drive new leads
- Be the voice of the customer to ensure that the business is customer obsessed
- Create analytical reporting, monitor channel and campaign performance, and provide strategic recommendations
- Conduct competitive analysis reporting and tracking
- Own reporting for commercial function using business intelligence systems (eg. Dynamics, Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Tableau).
- Monitor website and campaign performance with goal of continuous improvement
- Lead implementation, design and reconfiguration of commercial technologies used to collect, distribute, and engage leads
- Own all commercial technologies (eg. Dynamics, Pardot, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc.) used to understand the market and drive growth
- Help drive operational practices to maintain a clean CRM and customize to optimize field performance
- Assist in the cleanup of marketing lead database
- Own event and prospect lists to ensure timely follow up
- Maintain campaign tagging to accurately track campaign effectiveness using systems such as Dynamics, SharpSpring, Pardot, Salesforce, ZoomInfo and ZenDesk
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years' experience in Commercial/Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, or Market Research functions.
- Demonstrated experience with Commercial systems (Dynamics, Salesforce.com, Pardot, ZenDesk or similar systems) and BI Systems such as (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Exceptional research, data, analytical and reporting skills
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel / PPT
- Experience in Healthcare and familiar with reimbursement coding
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced professional/customer- oriented environment
- Proactive team orientation
- Strong communication (verbal and written), customer service skills as well as attention to detail