Biopharma Sales Executive
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
The Biopharma Sales Executive is responsible for growing revenue through direct sales into pharma clinical and commercial teams across industry. The role reports in the Chief Commercial Officer and will work alongside a commercial team to develop the pipeline, respond to opportunities, and close business.
The role requires a deep understanding of pharmaceutical clinical development and a successful track record of selling innovative solutions to medical directors and clinical trial operations. Experience selling into data science and clinical innovation teams is also important. The ideal candidate excels at translational medicine – she/he has a passion for understanding complex clinical needs and solving these clinical challenges with highly sophisticated technologies. The sales executive is comfortable navigating clinically-oriented sales of digital biomarkers and equally capable of navigating IT-oriented platform sales. Furthermore, the sales executive has demonstrated the ability to “pull” customers into embracing innovative solutions (i.e., can sell the future now).
- Carry a quota and develop the pipeline by identifying and pursuing targets that align with the product value proposition and drive deals to close.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product’s value proposition relative to market needs and be able to effectively articulate value to target customers. Must be energized by selling innovative solutions and new ways of solving market challenges.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional commercial team including:
- Clinical Solutions Expert to align the product value to an opportunity’s needs.
- Inside sales/sales ops professionals to develop the pipeline and drive deals to close.
- Efficiently qualify opportunities and focus resources on high-probability targets.
- Diligently manage all pipeline opportunities within a robust CRM and engage cross functional team members as needed to close business.
- Manage the proposal and procurement process, including pricing analysis and proposal development, contract negotiation and execution.
- Efficiently transition closed opportunities to Customer Success team to ensure smooth and highly effective implementation.
- Stay abreast of key developments in biopharma R&D and commercial strategies and target efforts to capitalize on relevant trends and market events.
- Communicate unmet market needs and product requirements to Product and Operations teams to inform product development.
- Master competitive dynamics in the market and communicate with Marketing and Strategy teams to continuously optimize product messaging and related selling tools/marketing strategies.
- Proven track record of building a pipeline and driving complex deals to close.
- Successfully navigates multi-disciplinary selling situations and comfortable building consensus across a diverse set of customer stakeholders.
- Existing set of relationships across large biopharma companies with credibility among medical directors and clinical ops decision makers.
- Deep understanding of the clinical development buying process and fluent in all aspects of clinical trial design, the role of technology, and trial implementation.
- Translates highly complex concepts into clear value proposition across a diverse set of clinical and technical needs.
- Experience selling novel technologies to clinical development decision makers.
- Passion for the role of digital medicine in biopharma R&D, commercialization, and patient care delivery.
- Experience navigating large complex organizations and purchasing decisions and processes.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of wearable biosensors and related data streams.
- Experience selling digital biomarkers.