Associate Technical Content Developer / Writer
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
The Associate Technical Content Developer / Writer’s main initiative is to compose clear and coherent technical information, discuss and understand products and services within the physIQ portfolio, write instruction manuals for users and possess a complete understanding of our company's products and applications. The successful candidate will work in our Customer Operations Team and collaborate with subject matter experts to create many different types of user documentation including instructions manuals, how-to guides, knowledge base articles and reference guides.
This position is responsible for the development and dissemination of instructional collateral related to the physIQ remote patient monitoring system targeting a broad array of audiences across multiple platforms. This includes developing patient-facing instructional guides for a non-technical audience, managing web-based instructional platforms intended for use by clinical end-users, and creating labeling that will accompany each product release.
The individual in this role will also work closely with the physIQ product team to generate manuals of operation for commercial releases. To accomplish this effectively, the individual should have a strong ability to engage with online and mobile software.
- Development of Instructional Collateral. This position is involved in developing instruction manuals, quick start guides, and general help references for a non-technical patient audience and clinical end-users. These materials may be the only point of training for some users, so this collateral must be effective and efficient
- Management of Online Instructional Platforms. This position is responsible for the effective management of online tools used to disseminate and track training. These tools may include static help portals containing instructional articles, as well as dynamic tools that are integrated into the physIQ browser-based solution. Basic knowledge of markup languages (e.g. HTML, XML) may be required to effectively leverage these tools.
- Development of Technical Product Documentation. This position is responsible for working in tandem with the product development team to develop technical manuals of operation for product releases. This work will be done in a regulated environment, so there may be occasions where it is necessary to work cross-functionally with the regulatory team.
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year college program.
- Technical writing experience
- Familiarity with a variety of software solutions
- Familiar with photo editing software (Adobe creative cloud products including photoshop and InDesign)
- Strong communication, documentation, and organizational skills.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Zendesk Help Desk Content Creation
- Familiarity with Pendo or similar software
- Display professional, positive, and approachable attitude
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated, driven individual
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to work well with shifting priorities
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team of internal and external resources
- Keen attention to detail