PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
PhysIQ is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join our growing team! The Senior Systems Administrator will be responsible for companywide support in provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of system hardware, software and related infrastructure. This individual will have a specific focus on managing the operations of the product stack.
- Responsible for Linux systems administration, which includes but is not limited to configuring common services/tasks, system troubleshooting, debugging, performance profiling and more
- Manage operations of product-related systems and infrastructure
- Install and configure software and hardware and upgrade systems with new releases and models when applicable
- Manage network servers and technology tools and manage IP addressing, routing and firewalling
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages and take appropriate action
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Perform basic Windows server administration, including Active Directory and Office 365 support
- Perform network administration including administering Wi-Fi, network hardware and VPN
- Research and present options for new tools or technologies to improve inefficiencies
- 5+ years of experience with Linux systems administration (Red Hat/CentOS preferred)
- IP network experience on Linux platforms, including IP addressing, routing and firewalling
- Understanding and configuration of various common services/tasks, including systemd, Nginx, DNS/BIND, syslog/rsyslog, LDAP, SMTP, etc.
- Experience with Linux system troubleshooting, kernel/crash debugging, performance profiling and backup/restore
- Shell scripting experience (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Basic network administration experience, including administering network devices (Cisco routers, managed switches, etc.) and IPSec/SSL VPNs
- Basic experience with IT administration, configuring Wi-Fi and network hardware
- Basic Windows Server Administration experience
- Experience with cloud, such as AWS or GCE
Nice to Have
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with configuration management tools (Salt especially, or Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
- Edge device management
- Active Directory policy enforcement
- Anti-malware/anti-virus policy enforcement
- Centralized backup/restore of laptops, etc. using software such as Acronis or Veeam
- Monitoring experience (Zabbix, Zenoss, Nagios, Prometheus, etc.)
- Experience with configuring various services to use SAML/SSO using Duo and Active Directory