Sr. Marketing Manager
PhysIQ is a medical technology startup developing and commercializing revolutionary, patented artificial intelligence analytic algorithms and software, using data from wearable body sensors, for advanced at-home patient monitoring in healthcare. We strive to provide a stimulating, flexible work environment for smart, talented people who want to work on fascinating new technology and deliver groundbreaking products for healthcare. Our management team has considerable experience with company-building, fundraising and successful commercialization of new technology products.
Do you have a broad-ranging interest spanning multiple technology platforms? Are you interested in business analytics and process automation? Do you enjoy working with a variety of systems, rather than being locked into one product or programming language? Are you fascinated by the challenges of delivering innovative technology to demanding users in the medical and healthcare industries? Then we have the challenges you seek!
The Sr. Marketing Manager is a key member of the physIQ commercial organization responsible for evolving and elevating physIQ’s brand in the digital medicine marketplace. This includes refining the brand positioning and messaging, developing content and brand assets, developing efficient and effective audience targeting strategies, distributing content and driving brand awareness, and measuring impact. The Marketing Manager will focus on activating physIQ’s education-driven marketing strategy and establishing physIQ as the undisputed thought leader in AI-based physiology analytics. The Market Manager will be able to leverage physIQ’s current standing among the target audience, unequaled outcome data, and status as market leader but must be able to drive maximum impact with exquisitely-efficient resource allocation. Comfort with ambiguity and passion for innovation is a must given the immature nature of the market. Demonstrated track record of establishing and managing a metrics-driven marketing operations system is required, as is marketing/communications experience in healthcare.
- Establish the market-leading brand and evolve the messaging – Working with the VP of Business Development, refine the positioning and messaging to ensure physIQ is #1 most recognized and respected brand in the ambulatory monitoring space.
- Content development and distribution – Working with VP of Business development, evolve the content strategy and leverage internal and external thought leaders to develop a multi-media content library. Develop audience targeting and content distribution strategy and tactics.
- Social strategy development and execution – Establish the company’s social strategy that reflects branding, marketing strategy, and audience profile. Implement a consistent, strategic effort to develop the target audience engagement, shape market narratives, and establish physIQ thought leadership and influence.
- PR management – Develop the overall PR strategy in collaboration with our PR agency and manage implementation of the plan. Own and manage the day-to-day agency relationship.
- Creative agency management -- Own and manage the day-to-day agency relationship and ensure tight collaboration to advance the brand.
- Event/conference planning and execution – Working with VP of Business Development establish the conference budget, develop an annual plan, and own tactical execution of all events.
- Marcomm budget management – Working with the VP of Business Development and CFO, refine the marcomm budget. Manage and maintain the budget and ensure up-to-date visibility into tactics and finances.
- Market research and metrics strategy/execution – Develop and own the market research plan to monitor impact of all branding initiatives and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Marcomm Tools – Identify needs, research options, procure, leverage, and manage all marcomm-related tools (eg. Sharpspring, Hootsuite, etc)
- A Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in education, life sciences or physical sciences. A Master’s in Business or other applicable area considered a plus.
- Five+ years in a marketing or communciations role, ideally in a high-growth, high tech organization. Experience working with SaaS based products required, familiarity with healthcare clinical workflow, IT tools, and medical devices highly desirable.
- A multitasker who considers herself/himself a “Player/Coach” with the ability to wear multiple hats simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Comfortable with all key marketing pillars and tools necessary to evolve and amplify the brand and drive inbound market interest.
- Technology savvy with experience evolving brands, developing messaging, reaching audiences and measuring impact. Understanding of healthcare marketing opportunities and constraints (eg. regulatory restrictions) is very important.
- Track record of managing many moving parts while elevating a brand. Ability to thrive in unstructured environment and desire to build and create new opportunities. Comfort with dealing with ambiguity and setting priorities while driving towards a practical solution. Highly organized, detail focused. This is not a 9-5 position.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management and staff. Experience and ability in crafting and presenting new strategies and processes to the Sr. Management team with the ability to work in a collaborative, environment with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team.