QA / Support Engineer
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
PhysIQ is looking for a smart energetic engineer passionate about not only developing great software, but also directly helping customers with their technical challenges. This role has two primary functions. First, drive overall product quality through test development and the advancement of testing tools. Second, support customers with all their technical challenges such as technical training, integration development, and issue support.
At physIQ, we develop regulated software in a fast pace agile environment. Our developers have extensive experience in their areas, are life-long learners and are not afraid to challenge the status quo. You'll work closely with our VP of Engineering as well as the rest of the development team to advance the entire physIQ platform and ensure customer success. As a member of our agile team you will have the opportunity to wear many hats.
- Design, develop and implement tests across the entire physIQ platform
- Track down and document product issues
- Act as liaison between development team and customers to resolve issues and implement custom solutions
- Assume additional technical responsibilities as needed
- 4-year Technical Degree (engineering, computer science, or math)
- Working knowledge of software development best practices
- Source code control, testing (TDD/BDD), documentation, etc.
- Solid experience coding in Java and Python
- Strong Linux background
- Experience with cloud based services and architectures
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and progress multiple tasks in parallel
- Ability to clearly communicate complex stories
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Matlab or R
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Experience developing with Distributed Systems
- Experience with continuous integration and automated testing tools
- i.e. Jenkins, Cucumber, Selenium, etc.
Chicago, IL; Naperville, IL
Stock Options, Health plan, and 401K
Competitive / Depending on Experience
To apply for this position:
Inquiries and resumes should be sent to email@example.com. Please no solicitations from recruiters.