Lead Mobile Developer
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
PhysIQ is looking for a Lead Mobile Android Developer to join our growing team! In our collaborative environment, the Lead Mobile Android Developer will spearhead all mobile initiatives as we begin 2018 with significant scaling. We’re looking for a strong, dedicated engineer who is passionate about developing best-in-class applications that will forever change healthcare.
- Design, develop, test and document software in a manner consistent with our FDA-compliant, quality management system
- Establish architectural principles, select design patterns/libraries/tools and apply them
- Prototype new solutions and produce production-quality applications
- Proactively find problems and advance our mobile applications in an agile/scrum environment
- Occasionally help with nonmobile aspects of the physIQ platform and assume other technical responsibilities
- 4-year technical degree (computer science or engineering)
- Proven experience engineering software at scale
- Experience with version control: Git, SVN, etc.
- 3+ years of Android development experience
- Knowledge of clean architecture and ideas or experience for implementing it on Android
- Working knowledge of user experience and user interface best practices
- Understanding of dependency injection