Frontend Web Developer
PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers, with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion, and relentless drive towards solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers, and their patients, depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are, literally, keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen, and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
physIQ is looking for an intelligent and detail oriented front-end web developer to help build an intuitive web interface to our proprietary analytical web services.
At physIQ, we develop regulated software in a fast pace agile environment. Our developers have extensive experience in their areas, are life-long learners, and are not afraid to challenge the status quo. You'll work closely with our web lead engineer as well as the rest of the development team to design and implement web components to display clinical information in an intuitive manner. Every team member owns what they build and is part of the entire development process. As a member of our agile team you will have the opportunity to wear many hats and be an integral part in the advancement of not only our web portals, but also the entire physIQ solution.
- Design, develop, test, and document software in a manner consistent with our FDA compliant quality management system
- Establish architectural principals, select design patterns/libraries/tools, and apply them
- Follow development best practices and coding standards
- Prototype new solutions as well as produce production quality applications
- Work in an agile/scrum environment
- Occasionally help with other aspects of the physIQ platform and assume other technical responsibilities
- 4-year Technical Degree (Computer Science)
- 2+ years software development experience
- Working knowledge of software development best practices
- Source Code Control, Testing (TDD/BDD), Documentation, etc.
- Experience developing AngularJS single page web applications
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Experience with HTML 5 APIs (Canvas and/or Canvas-based charting libraries)
- Experience with Cloud Based Services and Architectures
- Experience with Web Development Tools (Node.js, Grunt, etc.)
- Experience with Web Design and/or User Experience Design
- Experience with Web Automation/Testing Tools (Selenium)
Chicago, IL; Naperville, IL
Stock Options, Health plan, and 401K
Competitive / Depending on Experience
To apply for this position:
Inquiries and resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no solicitations from recruiters.