PhysIQ is a transformational leader in applying highly sophisticated technology to solve some of the most pressing problems in healthcare. More specifically, we are forging the frontier of healthcare delivery at the intersection of mobile technology and artificial intelligence. Our team is comprised of veteran technologists and world-class data scientists and our solutions set the market standard for scalability and sophistication. Furthermore, we are implementers with a proven track record of transforming an audacious technological vision into mission-critical solutions for our customers.
- Our core values are simple and are defined by integrity, passion and relentless drive toward solving the impossible.
- We are a team in its purest definition. We all pull on the rope together, in the same direction, with the same intensity.
- Our customers and their patients depend on us to deliver technology that will forever change healthcare. We are literally keeping people out of the hospital. We are changing lives.
In our world, amazing things only happen when people make them happen. If you want to make things happen and do it with a world-class of team of visionaries and doers, we encourage you to apply.
- Design, develop, test and document software in a manner consistent with our FDA-compliant quality management system
- Establish architectural principles, select design patterns/libraries/tools and apply them
- Follow development best practices and coding standards
- Prototype new solutions and maintain existing ones
- Proactively find problems and advance our backend web services
- Work in an agile/scrum environment
- Train and manage other engineers and delegate tasks
- 4-year Technical Degree (computer science or engineering)
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 2–3 years designing, implementing and maintaining backend APIs
- Knowledge of multiple database paradigms and data modeling techniques
- Previously authored unit and integration tests
- Proficient with Python (Java is a plus)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills